All photography by Phillip Marriott
Broadcast Television Editor with over ten years industry experience
I currently freelance as an Offline Editor, using Avid Media Composer, for major broadcasters and independent production companies. Productions I have worked on include being an Editor on BAFTA nominated 'The Big Reunion' (ITV2), as well as 'The X-Factor' (ITV), 'Britain's Busiest Motorway' (ITV) and 'Police Interceptors' (Channel 5). My work also extends to programmes for the BBC, E4, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, Dave, and more.
Prior to going full-time as an Offline Editor, I was a shooting and editing Video Producer/Director for shortform digital projects. Eastenders Online, The Voice UK Online, and Being Human for BBC Three Online are some of the high profile examples of my digital work.
- Britain's Busiest Road, ITV, The Garden
- X-Factor, ITV, Thames
- We Have Been Watching, Gold, Crook Productions
- Police Interceptors, Channel 5, Raw Cut TV
- Tattoo Fixers On Holiday, E4, Studio Lambert
- Science of Stupid, National Geographic, IWC Media